-
October 2nd, 2005, 08:51 PM
#3211
Inactive Member
-
October 3rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
#3212
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah. She's so pale, and those big scary eyes. I first looked at it and freaked out. Rolled back with my chair about a meter. I still don't know why. It was a reflex kind of thing I think.
-
October 3rd, 2005, 11:47 AM
#3213
Inactive Member
XD
You must be a ball to watch horror films with.
-
October 3rd, 2005, 01:38 PM
#3214
HB Forum Owner
It actually looks good, if a bit goth.
-
October 3rd, 2005, 01:55 PM
#3215
Inactive Member
-
October 3rd, 2005, 04:42 PM
#3216
HB Forum Owner
Yeah, like Urotsukido- nevermind
-
October 3rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
#3217
Senior Hostboard Member
Everyone loves tentacles. Especially the tentacles.
Also, Gothic art is beautiful, and i really like the style. On that note, Gothic is not to be confused with the modernised definition of Goths, who are just emo attention seekers for the most part.
(Left):Hironobu Sakaguchi, creator of Final Fantasy and producer of some of the best RPG's ever made (CC, CT, XG, SD, RS and loads of other series). Having used Yoshitaka Amano and Nobuo Uematsu before, i thought it'd be nice to complete the trio of original FF creators with Sakaguchi-san.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ October 03, 2005 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
October 3rd, 2005, 07:04 PM
#3218
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 3rd, 2005, 08:28 PM
#3219
Senior Hostboard Member
I like to call him Mr. Legend, especially since he looks so legendary in that picture. Look! He even wears a legendary cloak.
-
October 4th, 2005, 03:11 AM
#3220
Senior Hostboard Member
Lol, well no one tried watching a horror movie with me yet, only Resident Evil - The Hive and Apocalypse, but those aren't really horror movies, and I like them too much to be afraid of them. But I bet that after a real horror movie I wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks, AND jump because of mainly everything that moves, not only in the movie, but after the movie as well. I'll see my reaction when the Silent Hill movie comes out in 2006...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks